Retail Store Questions
Our retail shop is located at:
5 Miller Street
EPPING VIC 3076
We stock an extensive range of primary and secondary textbooks and stationery, we can also access teacher resource material.
Atlas accepts cash, eftpos, Visa and Mastercard.
We do not accept cheques, Amex or Diners.
Welfare agency cheques are accepted.
There is a minimum purchase of $15.00 for all card transactions.
Yes, Atlas takes phone enquiries. We are happy to check no more than three books for you over the telephone. These books will be held for three working days.
Note: Second hand books are sold in store only. No second hand books can be put aside.
- Online - refer to booklist instructions
- Booklist service - refer to booklist instructions
- Telephone the shop on 03 9408 4244
Please Note: between the months of November to February we will only take an order for 3 books over the telephone
- Drop into the retail shop at Shop 5 Miller Street, Epping
- Until the 15th of December we provide a layby service
- You can leave your list with us to be picked and packed and collected at a later date
- A $50.00 deposit is required - per book list
This depends on stock availability at Atlas and also the suppliers. We endeavour to have orders packed and ready within 10 working days.
You will be sent an SMS by the Atlas staff.
We are happy to call suppliers and enquire about any items you may require.
- Books must be returned in original condition with proof of purchase within 7 days
- We will not accept books that have been covered or written in regardless of whether or not the wrong book was supplied
- All refunds and exchanges must be finalised within 14 days of Term One
- No refund is given on firm sale items which are calculators, study guides, stationery, second hand books, online cards/ebooks, sale/special items
We charge a $6.60 cancellation fee per item cancelled.
This applies to retail shop orders only.
We will contact you by SMS or alternatively you can call the retail store.
The December/January period can be extremely busy due to the sheer number of calls. Please be patient while we are answering all of our calls.
We can cater for the text book and stationery needs of most schools.
We stock a comprehensive range of text books that comply with the Victorian and Australian curriculum.
We stock second hand books that are current and in excellent condition.
- We buy second hand books on consignment. No cash is given until books are sold.
- We pay up to a third of the new price of the book.
- We only take current editions in excellent condition.
- Customers need to return to the store to pick up books that have not been sold and to collect money for the books that have been sold.
- We do not contact customers if books are sold; they need to check back with us periodically in the shop - not over the telephone.
- Identification and paperwork must be shown when collecting money paid for second hand books.
Book List Questions
Follow the instruction on the booklist provided strictly within the time line outlined.
- Book lists can be submitted in store or at the school without payment or with credit card details.
- Credit card will be charged as soon as the book list is processed.
- Payment can be made on collection day with cash, Visa/Mastercard or EFT.
- No cheques accepted.
- Ordering online requires payment by Visa/Mastercard
Please refer to book list for more specific information or ring our retail store.
The code for online ordering can be found on the front cover of your book list.
No password is required.
- Atlas provides a home delivery option at a cost of $14.95.
- Parcels will be sent through Australia Post.
- If no one is able to sign for the parcel, a card will be left nominating a post office the parcel has been taken to. You must collect your parcel from the post office within 3 working days.
- Any stock which is not available at the time of despatch will be back ordered and sent to the school as soon as it becomes available.
No, the best way to place a book list order is online or dropping into our store.
Alternatively, your list can be left at the school prior to the date specified on the book list.
- Each online order must be placed separately for each sibling.
- Each order will incur a home delivery charge if this option is chosen.
- Each order will be charged the $5.50 processing and packing fee.